Now anyone can remove and replace an inboard boat propeller. It's EASY with Tidal Wake Harmonic Prop Puller.
Tidal Wake Harmonic Propeller Puller is for Inboard Boats, also known as a Prop Knocker, this Prop Removal Tool Fits 1 1/8" Propeller Shafts. A Handy Storage Tote Bag is included. Save Time and Money with this Easy Do-It-Yourself Design -- A "Must Have" for every boater's toolbox.
- Need a propeller removed from your boat? Don't be intimidated -- Anyone can remove and replace an inboard boat propeller. It's EASY with Tidal Wake Harmonic Prop Puller.
- A "must-have" in every boater’s toolbox! You can replace your own propeller on a trailer or lift and be back to having fun on the water in minutes. No need to trailer to a dealer or marina.
- Made of Premium, Commercial Grade Stainless Steel 416 which is extra hard and highly durable. The design and composition of this steel has greater harmonic properties than brass, bronze, aluminum, and common steels. It is the same quality that's used to make high-performance marine propellers!
- Works on 2 blade, 3 blade, 4 blade, 5 blade (high performance) boat propellers.
- Fits Standard 1 1/8" Shaft, found on all major boat brands up to 26 feet in length.
- EZ as 1, 2, 3 to use! 1 Place Prop Puller on propeller shaft. 2 Strike domed top with a hammer or mallet. 3 Watchthe Harmonic Vibrations or "hums" loosen the prop for removal. That's it!
Anyone can remove and replace an inboard boat propeller. It's EASY with Tidal Wake Harmonic Prop Puller.
A prop puller works by screwing a puller onto the end of the propeller shaft and then hitting the prop puller with a hammer or mallet. Those strike vibrations on the prop puller cause the prop to back off the shaft. This Harmonic Vibration style puller fits a standard 1 1/8" Shaft that is found on all major boat brands up to 26 feet in length.
It's made of Commercial Grade Stainless Steel 416 that's durable with better harmonic properties.
It's the same quality stainless steel that's used to make high-performance marine propellers!
Brass, bronze, aluminum, and steel prop pullers are made of a softer material that doesn't produce as much harmonic vibration. These vibrations are the power that releases the propeller from the staff. The better the vibration; the better and faster it works. The domed end allows for better contact on the striking surface.
Fits: 1 1/8" Shaft
Construction: Commercial Grade Stainless Steel
Dimensions: 1.75 x 1.75x 1.75", 1.1#
Included: Prop Puller, Draw-string storage Tote Bag, Instructions
Lifetime warranty against defects.