Board Socks – Snub Nose – 58″ w/Handle
- TAG YOUR BAG! Tag-It is not your ordinary Board Bag! It not only Protects your surf or wake board, but it also PERSONALIZES it! Comes with a Built-in Name Tag where you can write in your name or the name of your board.
- THIS SOCK FITS LIKE A GLOVE! Tag-It surrounds your beautiful board in an ultra-soft, durable fabric that protects it from dings, scratches, and UV rays. The padded nose end adds additional trusted protection.
- JUST THE RIGHT SIZE. 52″ long and 21″ wide. It easily slips over your board and closes with a drawstring.
- SECRET HIDEAWAY. Inside Tag-It is a Hidden Storage Pocket to tuck away your stuff, plus it has a built-in ID label (just in case the board is lost or stolen).
- TIDAL WAKE is a leading-edge wake surf and boating gear company, located in Minneapolis, Minnesota. We pride ourselves in offering excellent products and outstanding customer service!
Tidal Wake TAG-IT Round Nose Surf & Wake Board Sock Bag with Built-in Name Tag and a NEW Handle, 58″, Tag Your Bag – Personalize with Your Name! Easy to Carry, Grab & Go. NEW – AVAILABLE IN CAMO AND COLORBLOX
Tidal Wake TAG-IT Surf & Wake Board Socks are protective covers for wake surfboards and wakeboards. Like no other surf sock – TAG-ITs have a Built-in Name Tag where you can write in your name. Protects and personalizes! It hugs your board with an ultra-soft, durable polyester fabric that guards it against dings, scratches, and UV rays. Hidden inside the sock is a Secret Storage Pocket to tuck away your stuff, plus it has a built-in ID label. Tidal Wake TAG-ITs are available in many fun stripes, plus three styles and sizes: Round Nose 60”, Snub Nose 58”, Pointed Nose 52”. TIDAL WAKE is a leading-edge wake surf and boating gear company, located in Minneapolis, Minnesota. We pride ourselves in offering excellent products and outstanding customer service!
Your Fun, Your Board, Your Name! Tidal Wake makes it personal. Every high quality sock protects your board and has an ID tag for your name! Secret internal pocket for your stuff, too.
Fits: Wake Surf Boards, Wake Boards, Kite Boards up to 60″ in length
Construction: 100% Polyester
Color: Multicolor Striped Patterns
Dimensions: 60” x 21” x 2”
Tidal Wake General Warranty
We stand behind our products and want to keep you surfing and boating! Tidal Wake products not covered under any other programs are warrantied against manufacturing defects for 90 days from the date of purchase. We will repair or replace any part that is defective provided the device was installed / removed correctly and was in normal and proper use according to the instruction manual.
Tidal Wake covers normal, non-commercial use for 90 days from the purchase date. To activate the manufacturer’s warranty, call 1-800-423-5487 for instructions.
You will receive a Return Authorization # and instructions on how to return your product, Mail a copy of your original purchase receipt within 90 days of purchase to:
Tidal Wake WARRANTY, McNaughton Inc, 10700 Highway 55 #260, Plymouth, MN 55441
If for any reason you have a problem let us know! To receive warrantied parts, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and provide:
- original proof of purchase (order copy or sales receipt)
- a photo of the defective part
- a current address.
"You guys have great customer service!"
Bryan in Minnesota
"I would recommend your wake shaper to anybody who has a Malibu VLX"
Truly, Craig in Washington
"You guys have great customer service!"
Tidal Wake Customer
"The Tidal Wake Shaper is for real people! ... Best add-on we’ve ever purchased for our boat hands down! My family thanks you Tidal Wake! "
Joe in Utah
"I ordered a Tidal Wake XLR8 about month ago and have been extremely pleased with the this product and the company as a whole. Jamie was very helpful in offering support for their product when I had questions, and the wave that the XLR8 creates has us surfing and enjoying the water in a new, and fun way. If you are considering purchasing a Wake Shaper you should definitely consider a Tidal Wake! Five Stars from me!!!!"
Drew H in Idaho