Harmonic Propeller Puller
Tidal Wake Harmonic Propeller Puller for Inboard Boats, Prop Knocker, Prop Removal Tool, Fits 1 1/8″ Propeller Shafts, Handy Storage Tote Bag, Save Time and Money, Easy Do-It-Yourself Design
- Need a propeller removed from your boat? Don’t be intimidated — Anyone can remove and replace an inboard boat propeller. It’s EASY with Tidal Wake Harmonic Prop Puller.
- A “must-have” in every boat’s tool box! Come with handy storage tote bag.
- Made of Commercial Grade Stainless Steel 416 which is highly durable with exceptional harmonic properties; same quality that’s used to make high-performance marine propellers! More dramatic harmonic properties than brass, bronze, aluminum, and steel.
- Fits Standard 1 1/8″ Shaft, found on all major boat brands up to 26 feet in length.
- EZ as 1, 2, 3 to use! 1 Place Prop Puller on propeller shaft. 2 Strike domed top with a hammer or mallet. 3 Watchthe Harmonic Vibrations or “hums” loosen the prop for removal. That’s it!
Tidal Wake Harmonic Prop Puller for Inboard Boats, Prop Knocker, Propeller Removal Tool, Fits 1" or 1 1/8" Propeller Shafts, Handy Storage Tote Bag, Save Time and Money, Easy Do-It-Yourself Design
Don't be intimidated -- Anyone can remove and replace an inboard boat propeller. It's EASY with Tidal Wake Harmonic Prop Puller. A prop puller works by screwing a puller onto the end of the propeller shaft and then hitting the prop puller with a hammer or mallet. Those strike vibrations on the prop puller cause the prop to back off the shaft. This Harmonic Vibration style puller fits inboard and V-drive ski, surf, & wakeboard boats 1" or 1 1/8" Shaft that is found on all major boat brands, including Mastercraft, Nautique, Moomba, Tige, Malibu, Centurion, Supra, Sanger, Supreme, Axis, Correct Craft, Heyday etc. Tidal Wake Prop Puller is made of Commercial Grade Stainless Steel 416 that's durable with better harmonic properties. It's the same quality stainless steel that's used to make high-performance marine propellers! Brass, bronze, aluminum, and steel prop pullers are made of a softer material that doesn't produce as much harmonic vibration. These vibrations are the power that releases the propeller from the staff. The better the vibration; the better and faster it works. The domed end allows for better contact on the striking surface.
Fits: 1 or 1 1/8″ Shaft
Construction: Commercial Grade Stainless Steel
Item Dimensions: 1.75 x 1.75x 1.75″, 1.1#
Included: Prop Puller, Draw-string storage Tote Bag, Instructions
Lifetime warranty against defects
Tidal Wake General Warranty
We stand behind our products and want to keep you surfing and boating! Tidal Wake products not covered under any other programs are warrantied against manufacturing defects for 90 days from the date of purchase. We will repair or replace any part that is defective provided the device was installed / removed correctly and was in normal and proper use according to the instruction manual.
Tidal Wake covers normal, non-commercial use for 90 days from the purchase date. To activate the manufacturer’s warranty, call 1-800-423-5487 for instructions.
You will receive a Return Authorization # and instructions on how to return your product, Mail a copy of your original purchase receipt within 90 days of purchase to:
Tidal Wake WARRANTY, McNaughton Inc, 10700 Highway 55 #260, Plymouth, MN 55441
If for any reason you have a problem let us know! To receive warrantied parts, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and provide:
- original proof of purchase (order copy or sales receipt)
- a photo of the defective part
- a current address.
"You guys have great customer service!"
Bryan in Minnesota
"I would recommend your wake shaper to anybody who has a Malibu VLX"
Truly, Craig in Washington
"You guys have great customer service!"
Tidal Wake Customer
"The Tidal Wake Shaper is for real people! ... Best add-on we’ve ever purchased for our boat hands down! My family thanks you Tidal Wake! "
Joe in Utah